6.9 miles from DeGray Lake
Natural beauty meets upscale modern comfort in this dog-friendly vacation rental cabin! Set on 5 wooded acres of hills with a stream, dog run, and fire pit, this 2-bedroom, 2.5-bath log cabin has everything you need! Unwind in the great room, game room, or out in the private hot tub after an exciting day of adventures. Hot Springs National Park, Lake Hamilton, Garvan Woodland Gardens, and Ouachita National Forest offer hiking, boating, and biking, while thrills await at Oaklawn Racing & Gaming!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Game/Bunk Room: 4 Twin XL Beds | Loft: Queen Bed, Full Futon | Additional Sleeping: 3 Portable Cots
Dubbed 'Twisted Willow Lodge' due to the gorgeous hand-carved diamond willow stairwell that leads you through three stories of vacation nirvana, this place has something for everyone! With a gourmet kitchen, comfy book nooks, cozy pillows and throws, pool table, board games, and a beautiful woodland view out of every picture window, this cabin will help you quickly find your 'vacation pace.'
Relax and reconnect with nature and your loved ones during your stay at this idyllic cabin. Two-story ceilings, real log walls, and plenty of natural light in the great room invite you and your group to kick back and relax on the casual leather seating. Throw a log into the wood-burning stove to stay toasty while watching movies on the flat-screen TV and using the high-speed wireless internet access.
After spending the morning exploring the property, refuel with a meal prepared in the fully equipped kitchen. Outfitted with stainless steel appliances, plenty of counter space, and included necessities like sugar, spices, utensils, and even an immersion blender, the kitchen has all that you need to cook for 10!
Head out to the deck to spend an easygoing afternoon bird watching, reading, and unwinding while your pup plays in the dog yard, which features accessible doggie doors and fully enclosed upstairs decks for added safety. Throw some burgers on the 3-way charcoal, gas, and smoker grill for a tasty dinner and top off your meal with some marshmallows roasted over the fire pit! Warm up with a dip in your private hot tub!
Wind down with a game of pool or foosball and some video games in the game room downstairs, or keep it going all night with the provided popular board games to laugh it up and create lasting memories.
While you won’t want to rush off to bed, you’ll definitely be glad once you get there! All of the bedrooms are well-appointed with thoughtfully sourced bedding, including luxe mattresses, soft comforters, and plenty of pillows! With 2 private master bedrooms, a large loft, and a dual game room/bunk room, there are a variety of sleeping options sure to accommodate everyone.
During your visit, you’re sure to be busy enjoying the discovery of the natural wonders awaiting you on the property! The property and surrounding area boast beautiful wildflowers, rocks, hills, and trees filled with active birds and wildlife, whether you stay near the house or venture to the local rivers and lakes.
-- THE LOCATION --
Enjoying nature and the Natural State has never been easier with this private escape set so close to Hot Springs! Only 6.6 miles away, Lake Hamilton boasts fun-filled attractions like Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf, the Belle of Hot Springs Riverboat and rental watercrafts from numerous outfitters. Only 18 miles away, Garvan Woodland Gardens boasts the breathtaking Anthony Chapel and 210 acres of colorful landscapes.
The town of Hot Springs and Hot Springs National Park are just 13 miles away! Treat yourself to a spa day in the historic Quapaw Bathhouse on Bathhouse Row, stop for a ‘Hot Springs on Tap’ craft beer at Bathhouse Brewery, and hike to Mountain Tower in the National Park. Don't forget to explore the town, which features shops, art galleries and great eats.
Oaklawn Racing & Gaming - 12 miles away - boasts live thoroughbred racing, celebrates the Racing Festival of the South and tops it off with table games, reel games and live music in the casino! Find further outdoor adventure in Ouachita National Forest and on Lake Ouachita, located less than 20 miles away!
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental makes it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 6 smart flat-screen TVs for DirectTV, gaming, and movies, an Xbox 360, a wood-burning stove (wood is provided), provided books, game room with pool, foosball, and air hockey, full-size washer and dryer, 3-way smoker/charcoal and propane grill, 3 private furnished decks, a safe and enclosed dog yard, 5 private acres, a fire pit with seating for 8, private hot tub, carport parking for 2 vehicles with driveway parking for 2 vehicles, boats and trailers.
- Secluded Hot Springs area property only 7 miles from Lake Hamilton, 13 miles from Hot Springs and Oaklawn, and with easy access to Garvan Woodland Gardens and Ouachita National Forest
- Nearest Major Airports: Memorial Field Airport (10.1 miles), Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport (67.6 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking indoors. Ashtrays are provided on the 3 decks for outdoor smoking only
- Dog friendly with fee (Maximum 2 allowed)
- No events, parties, or large gatherings. If there is evidence of an event, a $400 fee will be imposed, and possible eviction
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: Additional fees will be imposed if the cabin is found in an unsatisfactory condition, so please return it to the condition in which you found it
- NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features 7 exterior security cameras around the perimeter of the property, all facing outward. They do not look into interior spaces